Use our contact form or send an email:
Sustainability and Social Responsibility Vision
With a footprint that stretches over 60 countries, Scholle understands the importance of environmental and social responsibility at both the local and global level.
Scholle recognizes the significance of the time, energy and resources used to produce the valuable products held within every package we create. Through continuous innovation and process improvement, we create flexible packaging solutions that allow products to be stored longer, maintain product quality, maximize supply chain efficiencies and ensure the safe delivery–and use–of food and non-food products.
Scholle’s pioneering spirit leads us to create innovations that reduce greenhouse gas emissions as well as drive energy and resource efficiencies.
As a responsible corporate citizen, Scholle understands our responsibility to society extends beyond the walls of our organization. Therefore, we will continue to invest in the wellbeing of our employees, their families and the communities in which we operate.
Scholle Packaging’s Sustainability and Social Responsibility Goals
- Greenhouse Gas Reduction: Globally reduce our carbon footprint 20% by 2015.
- Reduce Waste and Increase Efficiencies: Maximize supply chain efficiencies while reducing greenhouse gas emissions. Drive for energy and resource efficiencies.
- Community: Extend our responsibility to society beyond the walls of our organization. Continuously invest in the wellbeing of our employees, their families and the communities in which we operate.
- Communication: Communicate internally and externally for clear understanding of Scholle’s sustainability program.
Please re-visit this page in the coming months for updates on our progress in achieving these goals.
Scholle Packaging recognizes that one of the most important aspects of sustaining–and fostering growth of–the packaging community is through education. Scholle Connect offers your academic institution the opportunity to have a team of Scholle experts visit and provide an educational session covering packaging trends and technologies along with the opportunity to interact with experts in the packaging industry.
Have Scholle Connect attend your next academic group meeting!
- Packaging Science
- Packaging Design
- IoPP Student Chapters
- Food Science
- Electrical and Electronics Engineers
What can your student group expect?
- A tailored presentation by experts in flexible packaging, research and development, film technology, aseptic filling technology and more
- Arrange a tour our plant in Northlake, IL USA
- The Scholle Connect team also includes Scholle marketing and recruiting managers
Topics can include:
- Industry and flexible packaging case studies
- Research and development
- Flexible packaging technology
- Trends in flexible packaging and packaging sustainability
Have a topic in mind? We can work with you to develop a presentation that most interests your group.
Learn more about Scholle Connect or plan a presentation today! Contact Stephanie Dahl, Marketing Communications Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org