Use our contact form or send an email:
Tea & Coffee
- Lighter weight and easier to handle than rigid containers
- Bag-in-box can be a great reservoir for frequently-used drinks both at home and at the office
- The rectangular shape offers the best volume per square foot making bag-in-box a space-saving package for the refrigerator or cabinet
Scholle bag-in-box offers a compact, environmentally-friendly alternative to rigid plastic containers. Scholle Packaging revolutionizes on-tap dispensing for retail and commercial ready-to-drink beverages.
Scholle bag-in-box is ideal for your customers because of its unique convenience features and compatibility with their needs. Your customers will value the efficient, easy-to-use, easy-to-store, and easy-to-dispose-of packaging solutions that minimize product exposure and environmental damage while maximizing cost savings.
|Teas||Enriched lifestyle beverages|
|Coffee||Refrigerated (Fresh) and
Shelf-stable (Aseptic) Beverages
BAG SIZES FOR TEA AND COFFEE
Scholle can manufacture bags to meet your needs. Common bag-in-box sizes for tea and coffee applications include:
3 L, 4 L and 5 L
- Robust, tamper-evident, high-performance package
- Food and beverage grade films and fitments
- Fresh, ESL, and Aseptic processing flexibility
- Barrier protection from exposure to air and UV
- Dispensing options for water thin and high viscosity liquids
- Transportation and storage savings
- On-Tap dispensing and portion control that is easy to use by the entire family
- Extended shelf-life after opening compared to rigid bottles
- Convenient and compact design with surprising volume to footprint ratio
- Easy disposal & recycling
- Tamper evident features
FITMENTS FOR TEA & COFFEE
The Scholle FlexTap® is an ergonomically-designed press tap for manual dosing of small volumes with easy-on/automatic-off functionality.
The Scholle Jerribox® is a unique evolution of bag-in-box technology that runs on existing filling lines and features a fixed spout for easy dispensing.
The Scholle 1900 is a diaphragm dispensing fitment designed for controlled dosing of beverage concentrates. Santoprene™ and Kraton G® diaphragms are available.
An easy-to-use, fresh, ESL or aseptic flip-top filling/dispensing fitment for either direct connection to stationary inlet tubes within a dispenser or traditional tube connections (with a QuickSeal Sentry SafeLock connector). The result offers operator convenience, enhanced food safety and cost savings.
An easy-to-use, flip-top filling/dispensing fitment for use with connectors that offers convenience, enhanced safety and cost savings for aseptic processors and end users.
The Tru-Seal® is a family of two-position turn taps that provide is easy-on/easy-off gravity flow dispensing with quick connect hose options.
The Scholle 8100 features a hand-removable threaded cap for easy free-pour dispensing. Includes secondary pull-tab for tamper evidence.
FILMS FOR TEA & COFFEE
Scholle DuraShield® is a clear, three-layer, high barrier laminated film developed to provide strong seal, extraordinary bag toughness and superior flex crack resistance.
Scholle HyBar™ is a metalized, three-layer, laminated barrier film developed to provide strong seals, extraordinary bag toughness and oxygen protection in hot-fill and aseptic applications.
Scholle UltraBar is a seven-layer, laminated film developed to provide strong seals, extraordinary bag toughness, superior oxygen protection, flex crack and heat resistance. All Scholle UltraBar films are suitable for use in hot-fill and aseptic applications.
FlexiGuard is a single-layer, linear low-density blend polyethylene non-barrier film, developed to provide strong seals and robust package performance. FlexiGuard films are suitable for use in hot-fill and aseptic applications.
Scholle FlexiTech is a single-layer, metallocene-based density polyethylene film developed to provide strong seals and robust package performance.