Use our contact form or send an email:
- 25% more beer per transport and no return shipments
- Extra capacity during peak periods no expensive extra keg pool
- No loss or damage of steel kegs anymore
- Cleaning, storage and administration costs of steel kegs are no longer necessary
Scholle Packaging is a proud supplier of the KeyKeg®, a revolutionary bag-in-ball packaging system for beer and other carbonated beverages. This lightweight disposable keg offers your product extra protection, longer preservation (over 9 months), better branding and business opportunities and logistical efficiency due to its one-way design.
Designed to be a one-way, “sell and forget” carbonated beverage container, KeyKeg® is ideal for long returnable keg supply chain. In export markets KeyKeg® solves all the logistic problems connected to steel kegs, which disappear because of theft and losses. At low-volume outlets KeyKeg® provides easy to use and long preserved quality after broaching.
Sparkling Wine (Prosecco)
The KeyKeg® is available in 20 L and 30 L versions and weighs 1.0 kg and 1.4 kg respectively.
The one-way KeyKeg® container is a sustainable solution for beer transport when compared to heavy steel kegs. You don’t need to worry about costly cleaning or shipping of empty kegs…which will save water and fossil fuel emissions.
KeyKeg® use fewer amounts of raw materials, emits less CO2 and consumes less energy during its lifetime.
Environmental performance facts:
- KeyKeg® ships up to 25% more beer per transport compared to conventional kegs.
- KeyKeg® eliminates the return transport.
- KeyKeg® produces 125% less CO2 emissions when compared to steel kegs.
- KeyKeg® uses far less energy and resources for its production, thereby lowering the environmental impacts of beverage distribution.
- KeyKeg® does not need successive cleaning and flushing cycles with special detergents before filling.
- KeyKeg® fulfills two of Europe’s essential environmental criteria. The disposable KeyKegs® are ready for both mechanical recycling and energy recovery. This offers an important choice since the material recycling and energy recovery possibilities vary significantly per country.
- KeyKeg® comes with an optimal recovery strategy per situation and country.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT KEYKEG®
Visit KeyKeg®’s official website for more information: http://www.keykeg.com.
E-mail Scholle today to learn how to start packaging your beer and sparkling products in this revolutionary new container.