Use our contact form or send an email:
Automotive Chemicals and Fluids
- Easy-to- handle, robust, tamper-evident, non-refillable high-performance package
- Significantly-improved costs with more efficient package and customized dispensing systems
- Average 40% improved storage, pallet space and vehicle usage utilization
- Lighter packaging with less environmental impact
Scholle Packaging is dedicated to bringing highly efficient innovative packaging solutions to the market. Bag-in-box allows automotive industry suppliers to satisfy their customers’ needs with a cost-cutting, ergonomic and efficient package.
Your customers will value the easy-to-use, easy-to-store and easy-to-dispose-of packaging solutions that minimize product loss and environmental impact while maximizing cost savings.
Automatic Transmission Fluid
Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)
BAG SIZES FOR AUTOMOTIVE CHEMICALS AND FLUIDS
Scholle can manufacture bag sizes to meet your specific needs. Common sizes for automotive liquid and chemical applications include:
10 L and 23 L
- Expanded marketing opportunities and brand equity with the innovative bag-in-box package
- Improved storage and transportation capabilities
- Reduced carbon footprint, material waste and landfill space
- Lighter, more compact and efficient package
- 40% more efficient utilization of storage space
- 99.9% dispensing of the product without surging, foaming or splashing
- Possibility of connecting Bag-in-Box to various dispensing systems
FITMENTS FOR AUTOMOTIVE CHEMICALS AND FLUIDS
The Maxiflow® is a family of two-position turn taps that provide is easy-on/easy-off gravity-flow dispensing with quick-connect hose options.
FILMS FOR AUTOMOTIVE CHEMICALS AND FLUIDS
Scholle ClearShield™ is a transparent, five-layer coextruded barrier film developed for high-barrier bag construction in hot-fill and aseptic applications.
Scholle DuraTech™ is a clear, three-layer, laminated film developed to provide strong seal, extraordinary bag toughness and superior flex crack resistance.
Scholle FlexiTuff™ is a single-layer, linear-low density polyethylene film developed to provide strong seals and robust package performance.